If we talk about business, Marketing is the sole energy source to keep a business alive. With e-commerce taking the entire business scenario by storm, businessmen or business developers are leaving no stone unturned to camouflage marketing through social media with business strategies.
Innovations become evolutions in no time. And what make likely more business today are the visual platforms. The revenue or the publicity that the social media earns today while promoting a brand or an organization is humongous and praise worthy. So, extending a branch to leverage media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. for an e-commerce business is absolutely beneficiary.
Instagram is the latest thing trending and making rounds in minds of big shots in the world of business. Having over more than 400 billion users across the globe, it’s growing faster with every sunrise and sunset. Reaching customers has become so much more easier and effortless for any business set up. Shoppers always make sure to turn to a social media platform for reference before they move in to a store. Brands are trying every bit to innovative ways to engage with customers. The creative feature of capturing and customizing the photos and the videos, makes it easy to do so.
From flaunting collection of products the company offers to the customers, to introducing employees of the company, to giving glimpses of how things are carried off behind all the glam and glittery faces of the stores, there are so many ways to use Instagram for e-commerce business. Following are some creative way to engage with your target group through Instagram :
- An effective bio, a company’s slogan (if any) or a tag line is the first requirement to set up a business Instagram Account. A direct link to your site shall help customer to jump in for shopping.
- Followers should get enough of your company’s insight and brand presence. Upload pictures showing your products, pictures directly from the stores, insight images of the production team while at work, pictures of employees showing their zeal and enthusiasm at work place leaves a customer want to see and know more of the company. High end resolution is a must to attract more traffic.
- Launch new products exclusively before taking it to outlets or other exclusive details of company. Customers feel privileged to know about the product beforehand.
- Use attractive models to promote for products like eyewear, outfits, accessories, etc. Photoshoots with models promoting your brand makes it more visually appealing. That gains more attention from customers.
- Inviting popular faces to promote the brand shall boost the market level. Involve your followers to share your products.
- Always try to be in the page showing some activity to make your presence constant. Start posting a caption related to your work or the motivation behind your brand. Share your events and fests with customers by uploading pictures and videos. Take them along to places wherever you go.
- Running contests is another tool to remain interactive with your customers. Give away attractive goodies from your stores to winners as prizes. Share winner’s name and picture holding their prizes. Shout out to followers saying they can be next and there would be so many more contests like that for them to win over a chance to be in their page.