If you are a digital marketer and planning to use affiliate marketing as one of the digital marketing channels to drive traffic / leads / sales on your website, then this article is just for you. Affiliate Marketing is word-of-mouth marketing in the digital world. It is a method whereby a merchant, such as you, promotes or advertise your products and/or services to your target audience through third party sources. You can have multiple types of campaigns as part of your affiliate marketing and it is important to understand and select the right type of campaign before you start your affiliate marketing campaign. The type of campaign largely depends upon the objectives you have set for your affiliate marketing program, and I am listing below a few types which will certainly help you in formulating your affiliate marketing strategy. Cost per Acquisition (CPA): Also known as cost per action, is the sum of money paid by an..
Category: Affiliate Marketing
My Tweet Feeds
From My Blog
- How To Test Your Website On Mobile Devices
- Benefits of Google AMP
- Why taking a regular backup of your website is important ?
- Cost Effective Ways to Promote Your New Business Online
- Various Types of Affiliate Marketing Campaigns
- Email Marketing Best Practices
- Tips to Enhance User Experience on your Website